Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just Breathe - Pearl Jam

A song that fits several different life events.



LYRICS

Yes, I understand that every life must end, aw-huh,.. 
As we sit alone, I know someday we must go, aw-huh,.. 
Oh I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands 
the ones I love,.. 

Some folks just have one, 
yeah, others, they've got none, huh-uh 

Stay with me,.. 
Let's just breathe. 

Practiced are my sins, 
never gonna let me win, aw-huh,.. 
Under everything, just another human being, aw-huh,.. 
Yeh, I don't wanna hurt, there's so much in this world 
to make me bleed. 

Stay with me,.. 
You're all I see. 

Did I say that I need you? 
Did I say that I want you? 
Oh, if I didn't I'm a fool you see,.. 
No one knows this more than me. 
As I come clean. 

I wonder everyday 
as I look upon your face, aw-huh,.. 
Everything you gave 
And nothing you would take, aw huh,.. 
Nothing you would take 
Everything you gave... 

Did I say that I need you? 
Oh, did I say that I want you? 
Oh, if I didn't I'm a fool you see,.. 
No one knows this more than me. 
As I come clean, ah-ah... 

Nothing you would take,.. 
Everything you gave. 
Hold me till I die,.. 
Meet you on the other side.

1 comment:

Doreen McGettigan said...

That song has sentimental meaning for my husband and I.
I am a new visitor and follower from Over 40 FF.
I hope when you get the chance you will stop by for a visit.
doreenmcgettigan.blogspot.com