Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Hate Talking on the Phone

That's right!  I am probably in the minority when it comes to talking on the phone.  Texting?  No problem.  But, because of my strong dislike to talking on the phone the last thing I want to receive is more calls.  So, I share the below with you:


• Register your phone number on the National Do Not Call Registry: All cell phone users can register on the National Do Not Call Registry to block costly incoming telemarketing calls. It only takes a few minutes and your registered phone numbers (both cell and home) will now remain permanently on the registry under the Do-Not-Call Improvement Act of 2007, which became law in February 2008. To permanently register your phone numbers on the National Do Not Call Registry:
  • By phone: Dial +1 (888) 382-1222 from the phone your are registering and follow the recorded directions.
  • Online: Visit http://www.donotcall.gov/.
 Help others by passing this information on... it only takes a minute.

 

1 comment:

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

I hate talking on the phone also - but then I hate texting too!! Does that mean I'm anti-social!! Hope not :-)