Saturday, December 25, 2010

Changing the Name of My Blog...

I have always loved "Keep Me In Your Heart Awhile... you may not always like what I do but won't you always love me?"  But, for some time, I have been playing with the idea of changing my blog name to "Sassy Moments".  I am going to go with that for a bit and see how well it fits.. kind of like a good shoe.

November 19?  Really?  Where has the time gone?  November 29 was the last time I made a post to my blog.  Time really got away from me.  My Mom always says "you make time for what is important to you".  Now, I am by no means saying my blog is not important.  In addition, I hope that 2011 has me blogging much more, sharing, and posting photos of projects I complete.  Recently purchased were two cameras so hopefully that will help get them now online.

Thanks for your patience and Happy New Year to Each and Every One of You.  May your holidays and the New Year be filled with the warmth of home, the love of family and the company of good friends.  I wish you all only the best.

No comments: