"Playing with us at the Catered Crop "Follow-the-Recipe" linking party is easier than boiling water! Here's how it works:
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in Hannah's recipe to make your project. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button below and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
- Colors – blue, brown, kraft and green
- Stamps and Stickers – nature, birds and birdy things
- Color Mediums – Copic, craft aint
- Embellishments – pearls, beads, stick pins, crocheted/lace ribbon, recycled cardboard (fun!)
- Tools – paper piercer, sewing machine, distress tools, die cuts, digital stamps
- Techniques – paper piercing, sewing, distressing
- Theme – nature, birds, shabby chic"
Colors: blue, green and kraft
Stamps and Stickers: Stamp is from Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3306 Posy Patch Garden Delights; Stickers are the sentiment and the butterfly from miscellaneous on-hand
Color Mediums: Copic and Stickles
Embellishments: Pearls, Royal Blue Beadies Mini Marbles, Pleated Ribbon
Techniques: Paper Pierced around the edge of the blue paper and Pleated the Ribbon
Theme: Nature (flowers) and Butterfly
Constructive criticism is always welcome.