Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Altered Journal with Matching Clipboard

I am not sure if the person sent this has received it yet or not.  But, I have decided to post the pics before I forget about doing so.  This was a grant on the Recycle #23 List with a value of $5.00 and under on Splitcoaststampers.  If I were selling this the value would have been quite a bit more considering the time and materials that went in to its making.  Here it is:









Normally, I would have secured the clipboard on the inside of the back cover with the clip, flower and ribbon just clearing the top of the journal.  It didn't fit in the box that way so I left that up to the receiver to decide.

As always I would love feedback be it good, bad or neutral.  As long as its constructive ! won't take offense.  Promise!

2 comments:

Sarah Bennett said...

Wow- it looks as if a lot of time went into this project! Great colors! I think my 2 favorite things are the hanging key bookmark and the tabs. Very nicely done!

Jennifer said...

Sassy, this is AWESOME. I love the detail you put into this.. the key, the flower, the inside of the notebook.. etc.. Great job!! Keep it up girl, you do fabulous work!