Monday, January 30, 2012

Week of January 29 Entered Challenges

Yesterday, I colored this image with intent to use it for another challenge.  However, after reading what I needed for that challenge I decided to go with another image.  Instead of throwing this away I decided to search on Kraftin' Kimmie stamps to see if they had a challenge I could use with this image.

Voila!  They did!  The challenge was to use handmade embellishments - 
"be creative and design your own embellishments".  What to do, what to do... Here's my card:
My handmade embellishment:  the white pipe cleaner flower with ribbon and brad center.  Not sure if this is considered an embellishment or not but I also handcut the big cloud in lieu of just a strip of paper or die cut for across the page and then again for the journal box.

Stamp:  Bench Friends
Paper:  All from A|Muse
Ink:  Memento
Copics: B000, C3, C5, E31,E35, E37RV02, RV04, YG11, YG13, YG17, YR12, YR14, YR24
Brad:  Making Memories
Sizzix Embossing Folder:  Dots
Shimmer:  Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer - Frost (on clouds)
Rhinestones:  Pink from stash

Challenges Entered:
Kraftin' Kimmie 113 - Handmade Embellishments
Drunken Stamper - Something New (all for Copics)

No comments: