A closer look at the sentiment cloud stamped on a Band-Aid.
The inside of the card with enough room to write a great get well wish of your own. Note the Band-AId in the corner.
The opening for the paper bag album just ready for you to pop in some goodies for those needing maybe tissues, cough drops, note cards, etc.
- The base of this card is a small brown bag folded to 5 x 5 and adhered to kraft cardstock cut to match.
- The designer paper is from Echo Park - A Walk in the Park.
- The umbrella and owl were paper-pieced. The rain background was made using the rain drops from the Avocado Arts set.
- Using three different Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads (Faded Jeans, Stormy Skies, and Warm Honey) stamped onto plastic sheet and spritzed with water to overlap the colors, the stamped piece was dragged through the combined colors.
- Because I love sparkle and shimmer, I then put one coat of Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze - Island Spring over the top. It is showing here much darker than it actually is in person.
- The cloud with the sentiment added to the top via a Band-Aid and a few small pearls for the top of the owl's beanie and jacket buttons, dimensional crossed-eyes, and another spray of shimmer with Tsukineko shimmer frost to finish it off.
- The bag is open at the top to fill with some goodies to make the get well sentiment even sweeter.
Check out the other Perfect Sentiment Design Team member's blog for more inspiration and then come play with us! We love seeing your creations!
The Perfect Sentiment design team is overflowing with inspiration. Check us out!
Thanks for stopping and please play along!