Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Love A Challenge

Each week I think to myself - this is the week to enter more challenges.  What is more?  Right now it is one additional challenge other than those I am on their design teams. 
The card below I originally was going to enter in a challenge.  When I went to blog about the challenge I decided to reread the details - must include that particular company's stamp/sets.  OOPS - missed that information!  So, I decided to search on other challenges it qualifies for.


Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog - Challenge #58 - Shapes
Critter Sketch Challenge Blog - Challenge #110 - Critters
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - #116 - On All Fours
Incy Wincy Designs - #141 - Cute Critters

8 comments:

SandeeNC said...

That little hedgehog is the cutest!! great card, love the colors! waving hi from the sunny, but chilly hills of North Carolina :)

Jan Hennings said...

awww! This is the cutest ever!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Glad that you checked out the other challenges...Your critter is adorable and your card is great! Thanks for playing at Critter Sketch this challenge and good luck!
Hugs,
Georgia
CS DT

Shirley said...

Your card it so cute! I have done that with challenges so many times before, happy to hear that you searched for other challenges though! Thank you for joining us at Fab'N'Funky this week!

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such a sweet image and love the layout. Thanks for joining us at LCI Challenge this fortnight.
Diane xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Rita Barakat said...

What a cute cute card!

Jennipher said...

Very cute card Sassy! Love the distressed edges.