Friday, May 18, 2012

Frosted Designs - Quilting Challenge


Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday challenge this week is quilting.  Sewing by hand or machine is definitely a struggle for me.  Going through my library of books I found one with quilt patterns and used the star pattern in creating the below:


My sixth creation for the Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Design Team. I hope you enjoy and are inspired to join us each week.

Frosted Designs offers three challenges each week. By going to the Home Page, in the right-hand side bar are three buttons that will take you to the current challenge.

Choose happiness daily!
Sassy 

1 comment:

krcmasterpiece said...

At first I thought you manually outlined each block-but when I blew it up-I can tell you used pinking shears to cut each one. Your placement of them makes look stitched at first glance. I love that look! Great job.