Sunday, May 6, 2012

It's 2 PM and Time for A Frosted Designs Challenge

Hi - I  am your host for the 2 PM Frosted Designs National Scrapbook Day Challenge.  Here are the details:

3 ~ 2 ~ 1 Color and Theme Card Challenge


First, let's start with the inspiration THEME photo (i.e. children, beach, travel):

Next, to your card you must include one color from each of the below color-inspiration photos.



Additional details:


  • Use two different ribbons, and
  • One stamped and colored image.


Any other embellishments, die cuts, flowers, etc. you choose to include are OK but your card must be inspired by the photo above, include the three colors, two different ribbons, and one stamped/colored image.

What is the prize for the winner of this challenge?  (Please note, I only ship within the US.)


Add caption


Taking all this in consideration, I created:


My 3 ~ 2 ~ 1:

  • 3 required colors:  Off-white, bright yellow, turquoise
  • 2 required ribbons:  yellow with polka dots and turquoise striped
  • 1 required stamped and colored image:  chair


Time to get busy and create!  

Good Luck to you All!


Sassy





4 comments:

Erin- said...

Oh, love that sunburst. It looks great offset by the orange gem, and the hat charm on the beach chair is such a cute touch. Sounds like a fun challenge...maybe I'll get a chance to play later today.

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Hi Sassy! You said over at Frosted Designs to leave you a comment on your blog if I posted a project based on your inspiration, so it looks like you have a few takers. :)
Love the beachy theme of your card, and the colors are so perfect for summer! TFS, and thanks for the challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Erin- said...

Me again. :) I managed to get a card made for your challenge. It was fun--thanks for the wonderful inspiration!!

KellyG said...

Love your example! I just loaded mine to Frosted Designs! What a great challenge, really pushed me. I don't stamp much...I stamped the shells/seahorse/starfish and colored them in with colored pencils.