Wednesday, May 2, 2012

PSC30 - Handmade Flowers for Mom


Celebrate Mom!  And, what Mom doesn't like flowers.  The Perfect Sentiment challenge and twist this week:
Create a card with a sentiment for Mother's Day.  Be sure the sentiment is on the front of the card.
Add handmade flowers to your card from punches, dies, Cricut cartridges, etc.

Taking that in mind, I created:


The flowers were created by using Heidi Grace "Daisy Dear" Punchout Pad - Flowers, spritzed with Studio Calico Mister Huey's Color Mists after inking the edges with Powder Puff chalking ink in amaretto and crumpling to a small ball.  Using my heat gun and a wooden skewer I apply the heat separating the petal leaves as the paper dries.  



Please check out the Perfect Sentiments design team and their creations.


Jenn, Founder and Owner  ~ 
Abby ~ CherylJan ~ Karen ~ Maggie ~ Sam ~  Sassy ~ Tabitha ~  Theresa
~ May Guest Designers :  Connie ~ Shell

Thank you to our sponsor this week, Robyn's Fetish Digitial Stamps and More.  The winner of this challenge will receive five (5) digital stamps.


C'mon! Play along with us!

Choose happiness daily!
~Sassy~

11 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi Sassy
Fab flowers... Amazing Creation!
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Tere Azua said...

Sassy, your flowers are gorgeous!!!!!
The card is... wow... so beautiful!!!

Jennipher said...

Sassy these flowers are incredible!! WOW. I'm blown away.

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Sassy, this is incredible! What gorgeous flowers. Guest designing with The Perfect Sentiment team this month is going to be wonderful. What great inspiration I've already gotten, especially from this card. Thanks.

jan farnworth said...

wow check out those flowers sassy very nice.

Unknown said...

Oh my your flowers are just to die for! Beautiful card :)

Shell said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the dimension in those flowers, and the colors are gorgeous.

Margaret said...

Wowzers! Your flowers are totally awesome! I love those and want to learn how to make them. Can you do a tutorial for us????? Gorgeous card.

krcmasterpiece said...

I love doing that techniques with flowers. Makes them look so much more natural. Yours turned out great!

Rosie Gustafson said...

Hi Sassy my daughter and I played all day yesterday and I posted and now I have to help her post. I actually sponged my clouds using a scallopped punch and just moved it al over the area and sponged here and ther to make it look fluffy, lol. My diecut is the scalloped purle border and the oval. It was a stamping up' sizzix die. Have a wonderful day and thank you for the visit.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, what gorgeous flowers and card. Beautifully done.