Friday, July 6, 2012

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge - Washi Tape

Happy Friday!

This Friday's challenge at Frosted Designs is washi tape.  My preference is to make my own as then I don't end up with a roll of it.  I can just make what I need.  It is so easy to make and there are several ways to do so.

For this challenge I used double-adhesive tape with a variety of tissue paper.  I cut it in to various widths and covered the large clothespin, added some bling, and used the leftover to make three different sized pinwheels for a bouquet.



Frosted Designs offers three challenges each week. By going to the Home Page, in the right-hand side bar are three buttons that will take you to the current challenge.

Choose happiness daily!
Sassy 

1 comment:

Scrappin Abby said...

Love the pinwheels Sassy! I never thought about making my own Washi tape...thanks for the tip on this : )