Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's Holiday Crunch Time




I didn't realize until this AM that I haven't done a blog post since Halloween.  It isn't because I have sat with idle hands.  I have been busy completing numerous swaps that I joined on Splitcoaststampers and also one with Follow the Paper Trail with Laura Dennison.  A tab has been added to my blog showing some of the pics for each swap (unless, of course, I forgot to take the photo before shipping). 

Now, it is time to start my project for the December May Arts challenge.  That will go live on December 10.  Once it is posted on the May Arts blog I will add it to mine.

And, now it is time to get busy with the making of some Christmas gifts... some paper crafting... and others crocheting.  Add to that mix holiday decorating, shopping, wrapping, baking... I am sure you know the drill.

No comments: