Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pinque Peacock



Not often do I find a product that I fall in love with immediately upon site.  I did this week with the Beaded Angel Pins from Pinque Peacock.  In addition, Jessica (owner) went the extra mile to custom order pins.  I couldn't be happier and hope that you will take the time to check out Pinque Peacock.  And now with a storewide price reduction it is the perfect time to place your order.

With several different color combinations, a sale, and January releases you can't go wrong!

Look at these beauties that I ordered! 

 
 
And then, ocean blue ... my favorite color..
 
 
 
Thank you, Jessica!  You made this shopping experience so easy.  You could teach many on the meaning of customer service.
 
Check out Pinque Peacock now!

3 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

It has been my pleasure. I am happy to make the connection and thrilled that you are a Satisfied Customer!! Whoop Whoop!
:O)
Jessica B.

Gardner's Basket said...

These pins are beautiful, I can't wait to see what you create with them. I know it will be something gorgeous!

Sharon said...

Love the pins!! Really love the colors!! Can't wait to see what you do with them!! Love the new picture of you too!!! Beautiful!!!