Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Circle Journal

I am participating in a Circle Journal swap - my first.  The idea is to have a theme, create the front and back covers and send it on to the next person on the list.  They in turn create two pages in your journal in your selected theme and forward it on to the next person. Groups have four creative souls each with their own theme. 

I joined this swap because I love seeing what others create.  How will they take my theme and create two pages.  I am excited to have my journal returned and to receive the other three to take my stab at creating for the other members of the group.

My theme:  Favorite Quotes/Words, She-Art, Bright Colors

Front Cover
Inside Front Cover


Back Cover

Includes:
Marking, Mists, SRM stickers, Gel Pens, Christy Tomlinson DSP, Charm, Embossing, Bling

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Sassy,
I did this a few yrs back for a friend who had lost her dh. It was very humbling to be able to share thoughts with her and the creative design aspects of others.
Great covers.

Tania said...

That cover art is gorgeous. Love circle journals.