Saturday, February 5, 2011

Where Does the Time Go?

I have lost a week in time.  What is really sad to me besides losing it is what did I do with that time!  Was it used creatively?  positively? lazily?  I don't know.  That would leave me to think it wasn't the best of times.  More than likely it was spent working long hours and being too tired when I finally got home each evening to do much of anything except eat dinner, relax a bit, and head off to bed, hoping to sleep the entire night until that lovely sound of the alarm goes off again at 4:45 AM.

Anywho, I ran across this song/video, and being 54 still does not keep me from liking it.  I think of the number of young children, preteens, teens and young adults this is probably so fitting for... Take a listen.  It may even pertain to you.

Enjoy...  Amy Studt - Just a Little Girl Lyrics by ly ricaljourney

No comments: