Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Challenges

I said it last year and I am sticking with it... no goals, no resolutions, only challenges for the upcoming year.

Here are mine for 2012 in no particular order:
1.  Maintain one calendar and only one, not six different ones.
2.  Stay with one calendar/planner for the entire 2012.  Usually when the current one becomes messy, worn, ripped... whatever may be the case ... I am off to purchase a new one.
3.  Pay off some debt.
4.  Purchase online less scrapping and stamping supplies.  Rely more on the Recycle and Big Wish threads on SCS to acquire items I know I like or are new to me.
5.  Submit projects for publication.
6.  Apply to become a member of another design team.  Give my all to the ones I am on currently.
7.  Revamp my blog to include labels and better navigation.
8.  Become OK with my hair going all gray - ha! 
9.  Drink more water and lessen the amount of caffeine each day.
10.  Be generous.  Do more RAK.
11.  Stop biting my nails.
12.  Make more lists vs. going from one thing to another starting too many things at once.


The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
~ Time & New Year Quotes by Michael Altshuler ~

No comments: