Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Frosted Design Crafting Space Blog Hop - WINNER!

I have a winner for the Frosted Design Crafting Space Blog Hop - Sassy Moments!

First, I love all my new followers!  And, I love all your great organizational tips!  Saturday I went to a yard sale minutes before they were closing and all their prices were now 50% off - I couldn't resist!  I came away with a three-shelf unit that needs to be painted and distressed as now it is that old country blue color.  Plus, I bought a small desktop, three-shelf unit in a darker wood color.  I was pleased and what was even better the cost - $3!

I did say I had a winner.  So.....

Was this your comment?

Love your messy space, mine is pretty similar...but smaller! Here's my organizational tip: File your small scraps by color in file folders in a file drawer, easy to find and use!

Do you recognize this face?


Laura Alberts - You are the winner of my blog's prize for the Frosted Design Crafting Space Blog Hop!  And here is the prize I will be sending your way:

   

Thank you to all!  I thought this was a fun hop and I still am not all the way through - but what awesome rooms and ideas!  I hope you all enjoyed, too!

Sassy!

2 comments:

Laura Alberts said...

Thank you so much!! I am so excited to have won!!

Becky B. said...

Congrats to you, Laura!! Enjoy your goodies! :)